Here are some items to bring to this year’s camp!
Athletes should consider packing the following:
- Bike helmet, cycling shoes (if you have them), comfortable cycling attire
- Running hat or visor, running shoes, if appropriate, comfortable running attire.
- Water Bottle (optional). You will get a G2T water bottle in your welcome packet.
- Cooler Weather Clothing. Temps are typically in the 80’s for our June weekend in Charlotte but can be cooler in the mornings. Light jacket, wind-breaker, or sweatshirt recommended.
- Bathing Suit (towels provided by aquatics center)
- Wetsuit (not required; however, outdoor lake water temperature at Lake Norman could be a little cool this time of year. Several staff members will bring their personal wetsuits for athletes to use if you don’t have one. Indoor pool at Marion Diehl is a warm, therapeutic facility….you’ll love it!)
- Swim Cap (Optional. You will receive a G2T cap in your welcome packet.)
- Athletes should bring their handcycle, racing chair, bicycle, running prosthesis, etc., as appropriate. If you do not have some or all of these, do not worry! We will provide loaners at the camp.
Attire for camp social events? Check back for updates on those events!